- Orders placed After 2:00 PM for same-day delivery, will not be possible, and it will be delivered on the next day.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion en route, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Once the order is prepared for delivery, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, an attempt for delivery would be done only once.
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature. Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed since Flowers are natural products, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability and it may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of flowers is done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues. Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
Care Instructions :
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water.
- Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish it as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your beautiful flowers!